Monday 10 January 2011

Initial ideas

I have decided that for my opening two minutes of a film, i will be working on my own as i can use my own ideas and be more independent. I have had a few ideas but i have not yet decided on one and am still thinking. I want it to be a contempary piece set in this era, i also want to try and include as many different ages as i can, so it is a realistic and more interesting opening. . I have watched some opening of films for insperation such as, wicker man, seven, the hangover and stand by me.  From this is have decided that i want to begin in the action, maybe from later on in the film as i dont want it to be a typical stereotypical student film and i also liked the use of narrater to set the scene and characters. As yet i do not have any preference of whether i want or dont want speech.

No comments:

Post a Comment