Monday 21 March 2011

Second day of filming

Second day of filming was a complete success!
I managed to do all of the filming i needed to.
I started at my old high school, using the hall with my mum and brother as actors and some friends in the background. I got a good range of shots, although after looking back there is a few i would have liked to re do but was pushed for time and showed my non experience with cameras as alot of shots were wonky. I then went to the park with both of my male actors playing the park of Michael. Here i took as many diverse shots and different angles as i could and believe i got some really good footage. The actors listened to my direction and did exactly what i wanted them too and pulled it off well and thankfully it did not rain! The difference i made here was once i had filmed a shot i stopped and watched it before moving on. I then completed three takes of my voice over using both actors to see when the footage is put together which works best. After doing this i feel alot more confident and pleased with my end product.

No comments:

Post a Comment