Tuesday 29 March 2011

Music

After getting my nearly finished cut of my opening two minutes, i have noticed that there are quite a few long gaps, where there is no dialogue. Therefore i have changed my mind and decided to add music ito my video. To do this i went onto Jamendo, a music site, full of free music that you can download for free and have the copyright as long as you credit the artist. ( The song is Autumn Prelude by Zero-project).  I have found the perfect piece of music for my piece and added it, under the voice over and in the gaps. I feel this makes my video alot better as it really portrays the message i am trying to get across and the audience become a lot more emotionally attached and fills the gaps to make it alot more interesting when there is no dialogue. I then added the name of the artist to my opening credits.  Other class members have watched my opening and have given me really good feedback, especially mentioning the music working well! 

No comments:

Post a Comment