Monday 21 March 2011

First stages of filming

My first day of filming was a disaster!
I began by going to my old high school to film as this is my location for the picking up of GCSE results. Although due to meetings i was unable to film as i needed to have a particular teacher present. Although we have therefore rescheduled for monday 21st.

Second day of filming, me and my actor went to the park to film some shots on the swing but as it was a sunny day the park was very busy and was not able to fim either.  Although i then decided to make the most of the weather and filmed some weather and cut away shots, that may be useful between the changing of scenes.

Monday 21st i have arranged with the locations and actors to film the whole of my footage, ready to edit on Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment